We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and associates very seriously. Like you, we're closely monitoring the CDC for developing news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We'd like to share a few notes with you:
- Tomar Industries remains open and ready to service our customers needs.
- Our drivers are Masked, Gloved, and will observe social distancing when deliveries are made.
- Our customer service department is fully staffed and ready to assist.
- Our service department is staffed, but will operate on slightly different terms. If possible, we will pick your equipment up for service at our facility. If that's not possible, we'll evaluate the situation for further action. We will dress our techs in PPE and send them to your site (on an emergency basis).
- Our sales force is eagerly awaiting the opportunity to visit with you and continue to provide industry best support, when it's safe.
- On-line ordering continues to be the best method of placing orders. If you're not set up to do so, please contact our office, and we'll be happy to create an account.
- Should you need assistance with a special project, please contact your representative via email, cell phone, text, or social media. We're here to assist..
- PPE, Disinfectants, Paper Goods and Hand Sanitizes continue to be in short supply. We are receiving them in limited quantities with no confirmed dates. We want to fill your orders, and continue to explore every resource. When they become available, our sales staff will inform you.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department's website.
Management & Staff
Tomar Industries, Inc.