This bottom sealing machine is built with the same optimal durability, reliability and value the 2-EZ® family of case erectors has provided over the years. Our case erecting machine is engineered with the industry's strongest frame (lifetime warranty) for the most demanding 3-shift environments and can readily integrate into your existing line. Combi's EZ-load walk-in powered case magazine and 3-minute "No Tool" changeover system are standard features. The 2-EZ® side belt drive units are designed for years of dependable service and can form and seal the widest variety of cases, from single wall to triple wall corrugated.
2-EZ®SB Designed to perform:
The flat case blank stands vertically in the easy to load, walk-in magazine. The case blank is extracted from the magazine with vacuum cups and formed by a retracting squaring arm. The leading minor flap is folded using a pneumatic flap folding mechanism. The major flaps are folded up using a rotary actuator powered flap folding mechanism. The case is transferred into the dual belt drives where it is transported across the tape head and is bottom sealed with a 2" wide strip of pressure sensitive tape.
- Up to 15 cases per minute (case length dependent)
- EZ Load Walk-In Powered Case Magazine
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- 3M Accuglide II™ 2" tape head
- Pneumatic Carriage Assembly
- AB Panelview 400 OIT provides production & diagnostic feedback
- Dual Belt Drive Case Indexing
- Self-Cleaning vacuum system
- Safety Back Up Photo Eye with 20' Cord
- Right Hand or Left Hand Execution